Golf Anniversary BBS RX Split Rim Alloy Wheels

The first are 16"...did you spot that?

They are from a Bora or Mk4 GTI...not even Mk3 Anniversary wheels as he's saying.
Mk3 Anniversary wheels are 7" x 16" ET43...Bora/Mk4 wheels are 6.5" x 16" ET42.
I have 4 sets of the Mk3 Anniversary wheels and the car thay came on...so I can say for sure!

Also, even if you wanted to fit 16" wheels to your S3 (which I'm sure you don't..) they don't fit over the front brakes - well they can be made to fit, but that's another story!

The second ones are 5 x 112mm...and not RXIIs as described, but RSIIs.

Hang about looking if you like them as you get them in 8" x 18" 5 x 100mm, ET33 which are perfect for an S3...lighter than standard too!

I used to run those on my S3.

Ess_Three said:
The first are 16"...did you spot that?

They are from a Bora or Mk4 GTI...not even Mk3 Anniversary wheels as he's saying.
Mk3 Anniversary wheels are 7" x 16" ET43...Bora/Mk4 wheels are 6.5" x 16" ET42.
I have 4 sets of the Mk3 Anniversary wheels and the car thay came on...so I can say for sure!

Also, even if you wanted to fit 16" wheels to your S3 (which I'm sure you don't..) they don't fit over the front brakes - well they can be made to fit, but that's another story!

yup i knew they were 16" i was just posting a link to what they look like, thats all :)

Ok so those wheels are out of the question

Ess_Three said:
The second ones are 5 x 112mm...and not RXIIs as described, but RSIIs.

Hang about looking if you like them as you get them in 8" x 18" 5 x 100mm, ET33 which are perfect for an S3...lighter than standard too!

I used to run those on my S3.

oh i see, cheers mate

could you find a pic of your old S3 and upload one for me ?

I wish I could...
My online image album was on ClubPhoto, who have gone belly up...so I've lost all my pics.
I'll have to dig some pics off my home PC when I get back on Thursday.