what is this very nice S3 front bumper?

jonS3

Reaction score
I need this front bumper, is it a home made or can it be bought??

s3%20s3-tuning%20kpl%20rs4.jpg

it does look RS4 style, but no way do they fit on, my guess is this is a homemade job but I hope not as I want to buy one

I am sure there was a post recently where they had the same bumper, might be Reiger, I will have a search and see what I can find!

this one:
s3%20s3-tuning%20kpl%20rs4.jpg

looks far better than the one is the link...... where can we find one?

Its just ur standard ebay 's3 look front bumper'

rodenal said:
Its just ur standard ebay 's3 look front bumper'

incorrect my friend:friends: .... if u look at the bottom of it its nice and smooth and rounded and suits the A3/S3.... :hubbahubba: 99% of the ebay bumpers hav that horrible bulge or lip at the bottom which spoils it!:no:

yer thats one of the better ones... hasnt got the headlight jet cut outs tho :sadlike:

girls... s3steve is correct it is from s3tuning.de factionone and a few others from the forum had this bumper and had nothing but problems with it.. looks good in the pics but few have had one that fits.

the end.

peace :cool:

what do they line up like guys , the bumpers of e bay etc , the one in the link , are there any nice bumpers that line up the same as manufacturer ones , dont wanna put a bumper on my car if there is gonna be gaps

rodenal said:
It's not the same...that one looks like the Dietrich RS4 bumper...

The one you're looking for is this

http://cgi.ebay.de/Audi-S3-RS4-Look-Frontschuerze-RS3-A3-S4_W0QQitemZ230141651780QQihZ013QQcategoryZ40202QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

See also their HP www.rs4-trade.de

These guys bought the casts from S3-tuning and this bumper should alledgedly be the best on the market to the S3

They corrected some stuff and made the fit good, well they say :ermm: