£99 + VAT per hour

Effect

Reaction score
This is how much audi want to charge me for looking at my car.

I have already taken it to an auto electrician and they couldnt tell me what was wrong with it they told me to take it to audi as they had the correct equipment to do it with.

Is there anywhere else I can take it that isnt going to rip me off as much ?

I think you can ask for just a half hour inspection from Audi, £50 in all if i remember

but i found the fault two days before so cancelled

goodness me - that is a rediculous rate!

i have a few faults with my 8P a3 which include faulty rear lights :( i have tried everything to fix them myself but to no avail :( might have to bite the bullet

I have it booked in at JBS now they charge £45+ VAT an hour so half the price of audi.

for the record
stoke audi £90 + VAT per hour
derby audi £99 + VAT per hour

plus all the audi mechanics are going be like 19yo just starting their training on audis full time and the older ones who are any good can't be bothered! rip off mechants! i mean £180 for oil/filters change then anoth £150 for haldex service! done for £50 by myself!

sitrials said:
plus all the audi mechanics are going be like 19yo just starting their training on audis full time and the older ones who are any good can't be bothered! rip off mechants! i mean £180 for oil/filters change then anoth £150 for haldex service! done for £50 by myself!

That was my major gripe with taking it to audi

they charge me £100 and hour and pay someone £6 an hour
so I am getting £6 an hour worth of work done at a stupendous cost.

this is why i use jabba sport to service my car, the S3 is the first car ive not serviced myself as i want to keep the fully stamped service history but im not going to pay over the top price's for some one to change my oil. Although anywork that does not appear in the book i've done, e.g. brake pads and discs.