Good Deal?

S3MCS

Soon to be an S3
Reaction score
Hi Guys..

Been looking for a good deal for a S3 for a while now, and i can't seem to find a decent one with low mileage.

However.. i've come across a 2003 S3 with 20,000 miles on the clock, for £15,850. Sound good?

comes with all the extra's... chrome mirrors, BOSE, heated seats / mirrors

Just wanted come advice before i go to see it this weekend.

its Nogaro Blue too, which is hot

Ta,

sounds just like mine. Expect to pay top dollar for a low miles 03 plate but not sure if i'd pay that much.

Need to figure it if u can justify paying an extra 5k over mine, which is a 2002 just under 50k miles

All the spec/mileage is good, but it still sounds overpriced to me. Is this at a Audi dealer or private sale? S3 prices seem to be dropping at the moment for some reason, I'd be looking to get a £1000 of the price. Don't rush into it, there are plenty for sale but its finding a good one thats difficult unless you are willing to travel long distances. I would say stick a link up to the sale if its advertised on the net, be easier to give a better answer if we can see the car, unless you're worried about getting gazumped!

I paid 18k for my 24k miler from an audi dealership 2 years ago. Sounds very overpriced to me.

If its an audi dealership, take the price you'd be prepared to pay, then add 1k to it, and you'll usually get the price they're expecting. The 1k usually covers the warranty!

I'd be looking for more like 15k TOP for that one (if its a franchise dealer)

Sound way too high to me too. When you say "all the extras", does it have TV/SatNav, sunroof, 18" wheels, aluminuim mirror casings, and all the other high cost extras?