A couple of photos for the critics!

Mini tip: use a rubber blade.... the sort ur window cleaner uses to cut down the time for drying before using a Chamois... just done mine and a lil polish and of course some photos. :icon_thumright:
1-2.jpg

Nick, I too have a black S3 and was thinking of matt blacking the grey trim as its looking quite tried. Have you blacked the side and rear trims and if so do you have a pic.

Cheers

James

Dave_Bayern said:
daz - Is your car called Reginald Perrin?
no it isnt.... im guessing that was ment to be a joke but i think its gone straight over my head?:confused:

dog fart said:
I have those brushed ali mirrors on my S3 as opposed to shiney chrome ones.

Would also be interested to know if someone has added RS mirrors to my car.

Yeah I should think so, they fit perfectly.

Jamesh said:
Nick, I too have a black S3 and was thinking of matt blacking the grey trim as its looking quite tried. Have you blacked the side and rear trims and if so do you have a pic.

Cheers

James

I was thinking about doing the sides and back too and know it is possible. I did the front to see how it would weather. I have noticed some stone chips on the top grill respray but a quick rub down and a respray with laquer this time. If I was going to do the back and sides then I would get them done by a pro.

Hope this helps.

:icon_thumright:

its a 3.5 v8 high compression 0n su's with an autobox and rangerover axles with a defender dashboard. i owned it for 16 yrs and sold it last week! gutted.:sorry:

Why don't you buy mine when I have new seats, canvas roof and V3.5 next month. She is a beast!! Loves it.