Poor Performance

MingBluS3

Reaction score
Where can i get my boost pressure checked and engine? I dont think Audi have the correct equipment.

It's still under warranty and i'm sure it's got a power leak has anyone got any ideas.

Also are there any things i can suggest Audi checks. Plus my s3 is doing 1 litre of oil every 1000 miles and Audi say that is fine. It's got 36,000 on the clock.

thanks

I'm in Essex and they are up the M40, too many mile to get it checked. Audi need to do something about it, i was thinking about calling Audi Roadside.

Is the oil consumption normal.?

Essex to AmD - that ain't far!

Aberdeen to AmD... now that's is a journey! Worthwhile though! (if only I had more money!)

It's enough seeing as i've been doing 1000 per week for the last year. I've just parked it round my nans. How can Audi sell Turbos when they don;t have the tools to check them?

Well I've never had a car use so much oil, plus there are no signs of any leaks.

I've mentioned this to Audi on a few occasions and the last time i menitoned it the Technician said that the car will use more oil while its running in.. Its done 36,000 miles.

[ QUOTE ]
MingBluS3 said:
MAF, I'm not sure what this does?

[/ QUOTE ]

The MAF regulates the intake air flow and is located just after the air box. There is sensor in there regulating how much air is going past it.

Nice one Chaps...

I'll have a look tonight if there is enough light.

nice one, those guys at PTS are brilliant, they have worked their magic on my audi several times. What did they say?