What Jobs have you guys got? Rude but sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveS3Turbo

Sepang Blue S3
Reaction score
Just wondering from the users on here and from any other sections of as.net.

What job roles have you guys got, adn wanted to know if you own the car, on finance, company car?

Just seeing becasue i become very jealous when I see people buying new 911's etc....

I want to be up there, and hope to be soon.

Dave

eh? What do you mean?

Dave

I am askign what job roles you guys have got, so I know where to point myself, I AM 17?

Just a question. You don't have to answer

Well, not sure if i should say what(who) i do... im actually an "actor" in "special" movies.

That what you were wondering dave?

Its a good little earner that one!

Rich

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Kevint said:
I'm a tobboganist.

Kev.

[/ QUOTE ]

20 B&H and Packet of Rizla please /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Wish said:
[ QUOTE ]
Kevint said:
I'm a tobboganist.

Kev.

[/ QUOTE ]

20 B&H and Packet of Rizla please /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

It was early in the morning - You know what I mean't even if I can't spell it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Kev.

[ QUOTE ]
David R said:
Make my money as a ritulistically self improving Belgian boulangerie owner with an O level in art and a penchant for buggery

[/ QUOTE ]

Next you'll be saying you've got a shaved scrotum???!?!! (Err.. can I say that? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif )

[ QUOTE ]
audi girl said:
Different people have different priorities; personally I would put more money into a car than a lot of people I know, and would go without other things to pay for it. Some people would go without the nice car, but put more money into a house or a holiday.

[/ QUOTE ]

Personally, I sold my soul to raise the money ... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Alex Stanley said:
[ QUOTE ]
David R said:
Make my money as a ritulistically self improving Belgian boulangerie owner with an O level in art and a penchant for buggery

[/ QUOTE ]

Next you'll be saying you've got a shaved scrotum???!?!! (Err.. can I say that? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif )

[/ QUOTE ]

It's the full jing-bang:
Back, sack and crack so I'm told.
And a Prince Albert thrown in for good measure.

So I'm told... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angel.gif

Dave,

If you want to make money then go into sales. It will take a lot of hard work though like everything. You will start at the bottom and work your way up. Most of the people I know who could go and and buy themselves a 911 turbo have worked very hard for it, made a lot of sacrifices and taken some big risks. Most of them are in their late 30's early 40's so you've got a lot of time yet.

You're dad sounds like he is doing OK for himself, you want to ask him how much work he had to put in to get to his position.

If you do get some good A level grades and go to Uni then get a proper degree and not some stupid degree unless you want to go into that field. Then even with a degree you need to start at the bottom.

If you do go to Uni get rid of the Audi and get something a little less flash like a focus/fiesta. If you keep the Audi everybody will just think you are a C*** with to much money.

Oh and don't become one of the new generation of people who think it's their go given right to live in a nice house, drive a nice car and wear nice clothes without having to work you tits off for it.

Si

Dave,

If you want to make money then go into sales. It will take a lot of hard work though like everything. You will start at the bottom and work your way up. Most of the people I know who could go and and buy themselves a 911 turbo have worked very hard for it, made a lot of sacrifices and taken some big risks. Most of them are in their late 30's early 40's so you've got a lot of time yet.

You're dad sounds like he is doing OK for himself, you want to ask him how much work he had to put in to get to his position.

If you do get some good A level grades and go to Uni then get a proper degree and not some stupid degree unless you want to go into that field. Then even with a degree you need to start at the bottom.

If you do go to Uni get rid of the Audi and get something a little less flash like a focus/fiesta. If you keep the Audi everybody will just think you are a C*** with to much money.

Oh and don't become one of the new generation of people who think it's their god given right to live in a nice house, drive a nice car and wear nice clothes without having to work you tits off for it.

Si

[ QUOTE ]
But do they have freakin Lasers attached to their heads?

[/ QUOTE ]

hahah good one /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

Dave

Dunno they seem to have a problem on here unlike on other forums which seem more friendly at times.

Dave

Dave nice to see that you can recognise faults in others but apparently none in yourself.

See your recent post "Sorry Guys, you got the wrong hand of my thread" (whatever that means), it should have been titled "Lets Not Break Rule 3 GarethJ Although We May Agree With Some Of Your Sentiments [Edited by David R] ".

Since joining this forum your bizarre posts, terrible spelling & grammar, ignorance and disrespectful attitude have led to your treatment as witnessed above.

Ok then well off I go...Cya on the other forums guys if thats what you think.

Dave

Anyone missing him yet?????? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angel.gif

er nope, he'll be ok, he made lots of friends on the Honda forum /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

I just want to say what an enjoyable thread that was to read!!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

Duplicate posts, not an IT degree then no?

I think the tone of SiCotty's remark is aimed at DaveA3Turbo due to his previous postings on this site. As for your quote of "Dave keep the car, if people can't deal with it, screw them! you don't need friends like that!", with an attitude like that you'll end up with no friends at all. My apologies if I have offended the "I've got loads of money off daddy and am stuck up my own ****" crowd.

Plus rich kids chuck loads of stuff away in their bins and are too lazy to check their credit card statements, so I say let there be more of them. Gullible rich students make great targets for the old "I'm an M15 operative and the IRA are after you" scam.

They'll believe any old crap.

Rick,

You're not a friend of Daves are you? Just seems that your comments are as childish, that all. Next time you go to Uni do you think you could ask for a lesson in typing. You have a full size keyboard in front of you not a mobile phone.

Its only a small thing, but it takes me twice as long to read a post with words like coz in and not properly set out into paragraphs.

As for your comments on being jealous, I don't think anyone on here was jealous of Dave.

Kev.

your a ****...for one i don't care if your jealous, I know that my cars better than yours, but thats my opinion.

As for you guys some of you are right twats, try some proper foums. I have made a new community with many friends which I won't day but they are much nicer than you snobs.

Chill out in life, get of the computer and get out more. Forums are abit of fun. Thats the reason why I left on here because of guys who say their mind (People don't want this when they are trying to be positive), which is what makes me like this.

Dave /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif

Dave, you pathetic, childish, ignorant imbacile. You are probably the most stupid person I've ever had the missfortune to come accross on web boards. Please leave, and don't come back.
We have given you the benefit of the doubt...resorting to having to go on different forums and apologise for your pathetic behaviour. Grow up.

I, for one, am sick to the back teeth of you and your attitude...please go...and this time don't come back unless you are prepared to offer something meanignful to the forum.

You time and time again breach the rules...and we forgive you because you are young, thick and ignorant. Not now.

[ QUOTE ]
DaveA3Turbo said:
your a ****...for one i don't care if your jealous, I know that my cars better than yours, but thats my opinion.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, we know it's your opinion...and one we all have to share or you resort to PMing us to ask why we haven't paid the ikle baby (You, in case you are to thick to realise it) enough attention.

Who really cares what you thing of your car...in the grand scheme of things it's utterly irrelevant.

[ QUOTE ]

As for you guys some of you are right twats, try some proper foums.

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe when you grow up...if you ever make it into puberty, you will realise what a complete, grade A, idiot you have shown yourself to be...please go and populate your other forums and leave us alone.
You have single handedly caused more friction (directly or indirectly) on here than anyone else I know in the history of this site.
Enough is enough.

[ QUOTE ]

I have made a new community with many friends which I won't day but they are much nicer than you snobs.

[/ QUOTE ]

Excuse me while I breath a HUGE sigh of relief.

[ QUOTE ]

Chill out in life, get of the computer and get out more. Forums are abit of fun.

[/ QUOTE ]

Another shining beacon of your maturity...

[ QUOTE ]

Thats the reason why I left on here because of guys who say their mind (People don't want this when they are trying to be positive), which is what makes me like this.

[/ QUOTE ]

Unfortunately, you have evidently not yet left...

And as for people speaking their mind...thet's how we learn...by people who know pass information to those who do not.
Your problem is that you are not mature enough to handle that form of adult interaction.

Well, we've all said our bit, so time to put this one to pasture me thinks. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.