yes or no?

j4g3d

Reaction score
on a black A3..............

golf_18inch_yakuza.jpg

Yea i like them, only thing i would do is replace the wolfrace centre caps.

Can't decide, not sure if its a bit too black but that might be down to the very dark tints as well, I've never been overly keen on black wheels on a black car unless its a matt finish although the polished lip does break it up a little. Why not contact one of the photoshop wizards in the photography section and ask them to do a "mock up" for you to settle your mind.

I'm not loving the gloss finish. I think they may look good if they were matt or satin. I think you will be treading on chav ground, I think that golf looks s**t but that's just my opinion.

YES YES YES..... :hubbahubba: agree with ditching the wolf race caps.... replace with either audi of plain black.:icon_thumright:

dont do it. someone at my work has just put a set of those on an astra and they are pretty poor looking.:no:

don't know. i think they look ok on golf, but not too sure if they would suit A3

How much are they to buy with tyres mate?

I think a set of ASA AR1'S would look better, your car atthe end of the day though!

Jason

bit too max power for me those

thanks james... not to sure about them now. maybe its cos you made the back wheel look like a biscuit. reckon you could make it wider and lower the car abit?