JMB RetrofitsAH Fabrications
    Reverse Gear

Status

Help needed from A3 owners

Hey Everyone,
    I'm in the process of setting up a new, dedicated Audi forum. I really need some feedback on the look and feel of the forum, as well as the layout and categories. I want to know if you all like the software I'm using, and if you think I should make any changes to the layout of the A3 section. Right now the A3 and A2 are grouped together. I need to know what sort of sections you need in the A3 area? Should there be a separate S3 section? What else would you like to see? Any suggestions you can offer would be very helpful. I'll also be looking for moderators in not too long, so if anyone is interested, let me know. The address is www.PleaseDon'tBreakTheRulesAndAdvertiseWithoutPri orPermission.com Thanks a lot!

Scott

2. # ADS
    ADS

Sepang Blue S3

Status

Re: Help needed from A3 owners

Hi There,

Been on the website and it looks and feels great.
    I would be interested in a moderator, I am ok on php forums with organisation or records. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif[/img]

Dave

...Watching you!

Status

[ QUOTE ]
    LymanSS said:
    Dave,
    Thanks for the positive feedback. I was hoping people would like the look of the forum. I'll check with the other admin (my brother) and get back to you about the moderator position.

Imola and cocktail designer, could you cut me a little slack? I'm just looking for a little help from fellow enthusiasts. I'm not here trying to mess with Audi-sport.net or advertize. PleaseDon'tBreakTheRulesAndAdvertiseWithoutPriorPe rmission.com is free, and I'm just trying to set up another resource for audi owners. I think there's always room for more forums, and I'm paying for this one out of pocket. So I'd love some feedback from you, and I apologize if this came accross as a promotion attempt. We're basically in open-beta right now, and all I'm looking for is a little help making the place better.

Scott

[/ QUOTE ]

We understand that, but it still does not mean your entitled to break the forum rules. Rules are there for a reason, and are NOT there to be broken.

Rich

Reverse Gear

Status

Rich,
    I appreciate your point about not breaking the rules, and I honestly didn't intend to do so. The rules on this forum state that one shouldn't advertize or promote a product or service. That was not my intent with this post. I truely am looking for a little feedback and help from the people here...that's all. I actually don't know much about the A2 and A3, as they aren't sold where I live. However I wanted to include a section for them in my forum, so I thought it'd be best to get opinions from A2 and A3 owners on how to set up said section. This isn't some sort of devilish, underhanded way of recruiting members. Not only would it be silly to advertize one forum on another, it would also be insulting to the people here to think that they'd be lured by such a ruse. So if asking for advice on an endeavour that is pertinent to this forum's topic is considered breaking the rules, you have my humble apology. I hope not to have offended anyone. Thanks again for the feedback I did receive. You are all still welcome to visit the site and offer comments, which will be taken seriously as I continue to develop the site.

Scott

1st Gear

Status

LymanSS,

You say that the A2 and A3 arent sold where you live? Where is that? I just had a look at your profile and its lookin a little sparce! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

So, where have you been posting up till now about Audis and the like?? Maybe the place you reguraly post will have been a little more open to giving you feedback as they know you already, that said its great to take on new members here and I/we look forward to reading your posts in the future....

I echo Rich's comments that the rules are there for a reason, if we let one person post URL's we would have to let everyone, then where would we be??!!??

Look forward to seeing your completed profile and more posts from you fella, oh and Welcome! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif[/img]

Regards,