is it Ace Cafe time again?

:ermm: well sounds good, but unsure will see what the weather is doing!

I have a mate with a TT and a mk1 polo

We have been meaning to get our cars together for ages to get some snaps and have decided ace cafe is a good choice.

If its Dry i'll be in the mk1 polo

If its wet i'll be in the S3!

Well it was Ace Cafe last night and it was rammed! I managed to get there earlier than I have in the past, 7.40pm which got me inside and a nice spot! :) I have only ever been up on an Air Cooled VW evening in the past, which was a sleeping affair compared to VAG night! Nothing much Audi going on, stacks on Golf, Polo's, the odd Caddy as seem to be the norm at these events and even a Passit Estate 07/06 shape!!
Having said that there was a Blue 2007 S3 and an old Audi 120 Avant i believe! I did leave fairly early, since my warmer layers had been removed from me by a lady friend, i was left in a T-shirt! :faint: I managed to hold on till 8.40pm and believe me getting out was no mean feat, they filled that car park to the brim last night! On leaving I did how ever spot some S3 love going on, I leave and another S3 arrives! :ermm: Lucky for me since I am shy in public places around other S3's, because I have no chrome mirrors!:notme:

Any way after my SA, here is a badly put together view of Ace Cafe last night.

Ace-cafe-1.jpg

Confession: Got there early, because I was shopping at Ikea! Oh dear no hope for me now!:keule:

Jampublic said:
On leaving I did how ever spot some S3 love going on, I leave and another S3 arrives!

That would have been me then - nice nodding at you!

I take it you missed all the fighting towards the end then :sadlike:

Nice to get a nod! ;)

Fighting?? Oh tell me more!!

I know when i turned up and the lady friend who met me there felt super uneasy!

I was gonna go but ended up not going :( So what happened? Apparently theres a strip that allows you to stretch the cars legs.

And this about a fight???

some ****** matey in a truck nudged a mk5 golf and it kicked off big time.

Not what you need at a VAG meet

Ming blue, look's more like black last night!! ;)

Dam i need chrome mirrors!

Ok shame, if it was black it would have been quicker! ;)

we should get all the s3's together and turn up next month in force....would be great to get at least 3-4 s3's together.

Sounds like a plan, I was there fairly early like 7.30 then Dog fart rocked up about 8.30! what kind of time do you normally get there for? The earlier the better then we can get inside, which is not a problem at 7.30!

was going to go until 5pm when all hell broke loose at work was really not a happy bunny as i was soo looking forward to it GGRRRRRRRRRRR

So maybe all arrange to get there for 7.30 ish or earlier? :rockwoot:

7.30 sounds like a good plan....that way we can all park in side next to each other...will be cool.

Ok sounds like a plan!

Lets hope Dog Fart & Dave B can get there about 7.30 too!

Work in MK so shouldnt be an issue, only about an hour away so lets hope I make it !:icon_thumright:

I work til 7pm in Aldershot so i doubt i could get there in 30 mins!

Might be able to get out of work an hour early if its concrete.

Well last Tuesday of June is 26th, so make note and see you up there at 7.30! :) Then there's Nick's Audi meet at Boxhill on the sunday 1st July, busy week!

when this meet happening i go ace;s cafe all the time but i havent taken my s3 up there yet just bought it in Avus Silver ,,,

do these meets happen often?

VAG meet is the last Tuesday of the month and air cooled is the 3rd Tuesday of the month. There's also a German night on the last Monday.

CHRISS3 said:
when this meet happening i go ace;s cafe all the time but i havent taken my s3 up there yet just bought it in Avus Silver ,,,

do these meets happen often?

Well come up the end of the month then!! Think that might be us up to 5 Audi's at Ace Cafe, not a bad little turn out considering normally 2 or 3 is max I have ever seen!

Anyone else thinking of popping up?

Ace Cafe

7.30pm

26th June

Go on, you know you want too! :)