S3 Isofix Bracket Retro-fit????

foolish3uk

Reaction score
hi guys a simple question i hope, is it possible to retrofit rear isofix brackets to an S3 on a w plate, does anybody know??
cheers guys

Hi mate,

Mines an X reg (2000) and has the isofix as brackets as standard using them to fit a Recaro Young Profi Plus baby seat.

I must admit I thought they were standard in the S3 (I will probably be proved wrong though).

I know you can fit retro fit Isofix brackets into a VW Passat so you can probably fit them into an S3.

Not really been much help. Hope you find the answer soon.

ISOfix are std fir on rears i believe...and can be retro fitted (at least to a S4).
Doubt the fronts could be done?!

cool, i have just removed the rear seats and found them, i should have just looked for myself first, all s3's have them, they are standard fit you are right, all you need to do is buy the plastic guides from audi, funny enough they dont do them for the drivers seat!! LOL

foolish3uk said:
cool, i have just removed the rear seats and found them, i should have just looked for myself first, all s3's have them, they are standard fit you are right, all you need to do is buy the plastic guides from audi, funny enough they dont do them for the drivers seat!! LOL

Just check that the the base you are buying does not come with guides first. We bought a Recaro Young Profi Plus seat and two bases just over a year ago and both bases came with a set of guides/upholstery protectors.
I don't know how much Audi would try a charge you for them but no doubt they would try and spank your **** for them! :asskicking: