How do u fit the Quattro badge back on front grille?!

Cossie_boy

Reaction score
Hi all,

Got my replacement Quattro badge for the front grille from Audi in the end, only £9.25 so not too bad!

Ive gone to fit it and found the old one was stuck on, as the clips seem to be missing!

But how do I get to the back of it?! as was gonna get some new clips rather than stick it again as didnt seem to sit right!

The rad is right behind it, but I thought id ask you guys before I attempt to do it!

Any info much appreciated

Cheers

Dave

you need to get the clip in place on the rear of the grille then hold it in place by threading some brick tie or similar behind the clip and back out. then just push the badge into the clip!
The difficult bit will be getting the clip on the rear of the grille as the holes are quite small.
If you cant get the clip on you'll have to take the bumper off. I have never done this but looks quite easy on elsa with only a few bolt to take off.

yeah its like a U shape with little barb bits to stop it coming off

hey guys i got my replacement quattro badge this morning and the little **** who nicked the old one has snapped both clips at the back of the grill :-( anyway of still gettin it on or im i going to have to bond it back on? Cheers

I spent a while removing the torqx screws, got the grille forward, and managed to get the new clips on the back of the badge, but it just didnt sit right or feel safe. So I ended up using trim repair tape, double sided, built it up so it sat flush and stuck, then used some super glue on the ends, seems fine!

So you dont need to removed the bumper or grille to do this mate!