Slightly dodgy Merlin S3 for sale !!!

MikeA3

VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Just in case anyone was going to look at this S3, I went to see it over the weekend so thought i'd post a heads up. - it's on ebay as well but heres the link to the dealers site: http://www.jftc.co.uk/cars_for_sale/audi/a3/51262.aspx

It's had five owners in five years - ????, has 2 bad scratches on the drivers door & other chips / scratches on most panels, 2 x 50p+ size patches of rust on the tailgate and a broken front foglight.

and it sounds like a bag of rusty spanners when you start it up - all for the bargain price of £9000 :)

Hope it helps someone here

mike

I love that colour. I orignally wanted a metallic purple one but got black instead.

my mate had a Y-reg one but it had the white leather, looked really good in that combo. Dont go so well with black leather, imo.

IMO that looked foul. I saw it on Ebay and nearly spewed in my mouth. All IMO of course ;)

Never really liked the purple. Probably why they stopped doing it for the 8P...

The pics don't do it any favours but in real life it's a bit more discreet - but the missus did really like the colour

Pah!!....its by far the best colour for an S3 :) nice and rare also. I own one although mine has the grey leather interior which is much nicer!

Its true, the pictures don't do it justice!

Each to their own though we could be here all day debating the best colour for an S3.....cough...cough...merlin purple...cough....cough