Quattro badge for front grille?

Cossie_boy

Reaction score
Hi all,

Anyone know the cost of the front grille Quattro badge for an 02 A3 1.8 T Quattro Sport?

Ive seen some on ebay but wasnt sure if they may be dodgy quality?

Cheers

Dave

I got a new S3 one form VAG parts after some scumey barstool nicked mine - it cost about £7, so probably be around that sort of price I'd guess.

S3 AD said:
I got a new S3 one form VAG parts after some scumey barstool nicked mine - it cost about £7, so probably be around that sort of price I'd guess.

S3s don't have quattro badges on the grille, just the glovebox.

well my one does

DSC01277.jpg

Not the best picture but you can make the quattro badge out on the left

Lol, someone's had a little bit of creative badge placing on your grille. The S3 badge should be on the other side, and the Quattro badge is a non-standard thing.

just looked on piston heads, found one other s3 with the quattro badge (which was on the left) but had no S3 badge. Might have a look at my grill when i get back to my car this evening and see if its been modid.

mk1chopper said:
just looked on piston heads, found one other s3 with the quattro badge (which was on the left) but had no S3 badge. Might have a look at my grill when i get back to my car this evening and see if its been modid.

Believe me, the S3 never came out of the factory with a quattro badge on the outside. Someone's stuck it on themselves.

Don't think any "S" or "RS" have them.

on further inspection the grill has been modified, but i think its a smart touch so its staying.