Any suggestions - Alloy refurb co's ?

noodle

Reaction score
Morning all

I am looking to give my Alloy Wheels a little TLC but before that I thought if any of you had any stories to tell and recommendations to make.

I'm in the Lincs area.

Cheerrs
N

Theres a great write up in the aftercare section. They used a spray caled wurth, bought from germany.

Sorry folks, I wasn't very clear.. My wheels need some work as they are scuffed and worn and I'd like to get them looking good again, as possibly looking to sell :(
Cheers all
N

What part of Lincs? I've a few sets done in the past done by a guy who trades under the name of wheel doctor based in scunthorpe. did me an awesome job on a set of BBS splits I had on a mk3 golf. his number is 07957 871412. will try and dig out some pics of his work later!

twofivenine said:
What part of Lincs? I've a few sets done in the past done by a guy who trades under the name of wheel doctor based in scunthorpe. did me an awesome job on a set of BBS splits I had on a mk3 golf. his number is 07957 871412. will try and dig out some pics of his work later!

Thanks, I'll give him a call and report back.

N

What garrat83 was talking about was doing it yourself which will save you alot of money, if you look in the aftercare section on here there are some guides, i can confirm its easy enough to get a pretty good finish

rodenal, i've got quite a few curb scares that need attention as well as soem laquer missing (tried pressure washing the wheel a while ago - I don't advise it!)
All the best
N

Yeah thats whats in the guides - you can fill them, rub it all down smooth and spray over then lacquer

They're in one of the posts mate, its a link to a bmw forum bmwland i thnk