audis Holy Grail aka ETKA euro version

s3tle

Reaction score
i have just installed the european version of audi and vw parts cataloge ETKA version 5 2001. It as many of you konw contains expolded digrams of all european audis and vws, which makes it a bit special as the usa versions don't cover the A3.

I bought it off ebay for £5 and is the only euro version i have found and belive me i have been looking!! the link is below, the seller was very prompt and it was delieved within two days

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2401008368&category=14234

Just got mine through the post today!

How can I put this? I will need to back it up for my own safety copy - and I may make several 'mistakes' when I do.
If anyone is interested in obtaining one of these 'mistakes' /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif (purely to use as a coaster and not to see if it wasn't a mistake after all, you understand) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif then send me a personal message!

not wanting to gloat but I do have ETKA original and cr@cked /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif and a dongle!
plus ELSA and the VAS 5051 setup disks lol /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Can you please tell me what operating system you are all running ETKA under?

I've had my copy of 5.1 up and running for over 18 months but I'm still running Win98...thinking of an XP upgrade, so is anyone running ETKA 5.1 under XP?

Cheers...

I am. It's fine. I'm doing 'Coasters' for £3. See my previous post in this thread...
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

OR you can use a nice little program that I found called PDF995. It prints straight from the spdf to a pdf. Only problem with the downloadable demo is that it opens a load of internet explorer popups every time it creates a new pdf. Very fast and seems very good. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Get it HERE

Don't take this the wrong way, but I love you! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/heart.gif

Mmm, I've ended up with a Tif file that is 28 meg in size. I will take a look again. That said, I bet we ALL have the interior one - I have too /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif Seemed the best one to get 1st

Me too, I can get the required rez but it's a bit small on my 17" monitor. I made a label for mine too - It's on my home page if anyone wants it, but you need Neato's MediaFaceII to use it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/idea.gif