AH FabricationsJMB Retrofits
    Neutral

Status

BUYING S3 NEED HELP,,,

Hi guys basically i had an s3 210 4 months ago but had an accident, ive found a 52 plate 2002 and i just wanna make sure its 225bhp version as im aware they made them in 2002 also in 210 bhp,

its fully loaded sat nav etc, but the only thing putting me off is its had 4 owners but the last 2 were in the space of 7 months its got full service history so im just in 2 minds on weither to get it or not, its an imaculate car leathers still smell like new lol

let me know what you guys think

thanks

chris

2. # ADS
    ADS

6th Gear

Status
    an 02 should defo be 225 - i wouldnt worry too much about the owners if the cars in great condition, sometimes peoples circumstances just change - if it was a bit of a hanger tho and it'd had a few id walk away
    *Gone* 1997 A3 1.6 facelift headlights, 16"1.8t Alloys, full rear tints. 110k

You built a time machine.........out of a delorean!?!?!

Neutral

Status
    cool, thats what i was thinking glad ur thinking the same lol,

its got a multi function steering wheel my last one didnt to be honest i prefer he one without looks more sportier what du guys think?

its also got tv can the frequency be sorted out on them as it looked fuzzy when i was checking the car