AH FabricationsSky Insurance
    6th Gear

Status

Free RS4's(with a catch)

Its tyre changing time for me and im gettin tired of payin Ł300 every six months(30,000 miles a yr) or so for tyres so im after a set of original a/s3 alloys with tyres, either a straight swap or with cash.

As said the tyres all need changing, the rear 2 are still legal but the fronts have one of those **** tread designs that mean the shoulders wear real quick.

Also the person that had the car before me obviously thought parking was a contact sport, they really need refurbed although the rear 2 arent so bad - no buckles that im aware of.

If anybody is interested pm me or just reply on here, cheers

Oh im in glasgow so a scotland location obviously helps, otherwise im happy to post the wheels around.
    *Gone* 1997 A3 1.6 facelift headlights, 16"1.8t Alloys, full rear tints. 110k

You built a time machine.........out of a delorean!?!?!

2. # ADS
    ADS

6th Gear

Status
    Or if any1 wants to sell me some a3 wheels ill be happy to pay for them without my own wheels as part of it, need to be 16" at least

Neutral

Status
    I am picking up an S3 this weekend coming, it has the Standard S3 wheels with 4 Brand new tyres. Not interested in a swap as I allready have some replacement ones lined up

However they will be up for sale. Would have to check on what tyres they were

6th Gear

Status
    Sounds good, let me know how much you're looking for and whereabouts you are mate

Neutral

Status
    iv got some original audi tt rims with pirelli p6000 tyres on them all about 6mm tread

they all got a couple of scrathes on them

was u lookin for 16inch wheels?

6th Gear

Status
    yeah 16s would be fine what type have you got, any pics?

flat in fifth.....

Status
    Ive got a set of the optional 6 spoke alloys that were available on the options list and fitted on my car from new that I might be interested in swapping? They are the same size as the std A3 sport wheels and have 205/55 R16 Pilot Exaltos currently fitted with a few thousand miles life left.
    They are the same style as fitted to the A2 SE's.

6th Gear

Status
    Hi mate i've got another set of wheels now but i might be interested in gettn shot of the 18's - i was considering refurbing them myself as they are seriously kerbed but if you want them they'll be going cheap

6th Gear

Status
    Ok for all and any that are interested, here are some pics - i only took them today and they're filthy just now but you can see all of the damage - anybody wants them send me an offer, if not ill be refurbing them in the next couple of months.

Thats the n/s/f and its the worst of the 4, 2 more are similar but not quite as bad - and there's one good one:

On the car: