AH FabricationsBadger5
    You’re Dethpicable!!

Status

Cool Samco Bank holiday Mod

Ok so I've asked about this before. one of me samco pipes seemed to be a bit too long and had a slight kink in it, it's the intercooler to intake manifold bit, so I decided to finally sort it out, enjoy the pics.

Before:

After: You can just about make out the difference

Didn't want to cut off that much cause it would start touching one of the pipes underneath.
    2002 S3 BAM | Jabba Re-Map | Uprated Haldex | Koni adjustable coilovers | Neuspeed ARBs | Powerflex Bushes | ECS tie-bars | Dog bone | Eibach spacers | TTDA | T'Dynamics DV | Dieselgeek short shift | Toyos | MIJ Custom Exhaust | Sound system | Security Tints |

Audi S3-BAM

2. # ADS
    ADS

4th Gear

Status
    good work

4th Gear

Status
    nice work mate, can you tell the difference between OEM pipework and samco?have you the whole kit or one pipe
    thinking of buying some for my remapped S3

cheers
    Lee
    2002 225 S3, metallic black, REVO, 18" RSTT alloys, goodyear Eagle F1s, silver leather heated seats, tinted windows, H&R spacers, black diamond grooved discs & Ferrodo DS2500 pads, BOSE system, xenons, forge DV, samco TIP & upper boost hoses.

You’re Dethpicable!!

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by campbell
    nice work mate, can you tell the difference between OEM pipework and samco?have you the whole kit or one pipe
    thinking of buying some for my remapped S3

cheers
    Lee
    This is what I've got:http://00626e1.netsolhost.com/formoshun/s3/Samco.htm Only the IC bits, it feels better but not sure if I can tell the difference yet. But I think with the TIP you should feel a better difference
    2002 S3 BAM | Jabba Re-Map | Uprated Haldex | Koni adjustable coilovers | Neuspeed ARBs | Powerflex Bushes | ECS tie-bars | Dog bone | Eibach spacers | TTDA | T'Dynamics DV | Dieselgeek short shift | Toyos | MIJ Custom Exhaust | Sound system | Security Tints |

Audi S3-BAM