New A3 mods (tail lights)

winny_y2k

Reaction score
Website
www.manutd.com
as mentioned in my 1st post i modded my bora and will do some to my a3 aswell. I got some in-pro smoked rear tail lights from awesome gti (if uve heard of it) and would like some for when i get my a3, either smoked or lexus style, cant find any for the new a3 on my regular sites, any 1 know any?

In my opinion, Lexus style lights are yesterdays thing! The younger generation seem to be installing what's called Afterburner style rear lights - but I personally think they look sh!te.

Quad Conversions

Stick to the original looks or your car - but if you do mod it, keep it subtle.

[ QUOTE ]
Imola S3 said:
In my opinion, Lexus style lights are yesterdays thing! The younger generation seem to be installing what's called Afterburner style rear lights - but I personally think they look sh!te.

Quad Conversions

Stick to the original looks or your car - but if you do mod it, keep it subtle.

[/ QUOTE ]

Would have to agree. Lexus lights are for Lexus'. Why dont you try tinting the original ones with a VERY light tint and LOTS of lacquer (sp). May look quite nice if you do it properly. Depending on the colour of your car.
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

hey J6ORDS,

I had a look at the pic beside your name and now see that you have red leather interior. I have the exact same colour scheme but with a black exterior. Can you advise me what you put (if you do) on your leather to maintain the softness... The Audi leather is awesome and I fully love it but is there something I should be rubbing into it (apart from my ***) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

cheers,

The best stuff to use................ready for it............"baby wipes", as you have to treat the leather like skin and keep it moisturised. I do my seats once or twice a month (especially the drivers seat) and they look great still.

Baby wipes? Really?
I take they have moisturiser in them.....
ok what’s the deal with procedure... I just wipe let dry and that’s it?

sorry is so simple that I find it confusing!

Oh yeah and which baby wipes do you use?

[ QUOTE ]
S3 Mike said:
The best stuff to use................ready for it............"baby wipes", as you have to treat the leather like skin and keep it moisturised. I do my seats once or twice a month (especially the drivers seat) and they look great still.

[/ QUOTE ]

Probably smell quite nice too /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

hahahaha yeah the lady’s would love that!

Yeah in Australia the Sun is really harsh.... It will fry anything sometimes, I will try the baby wipes today.

They are the baby wipes that come in a cylinder type jar and are wet like... I know the ones I think!

Cheers dudes /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/fuck_you.gif