My New wheels + Tyres

What tyres are they? Are you sure they're facing the right way on the front?

These are Vredestein Ultrac Sessanta tyres...they are asymmetrical but not directional. There's a write up on them in the May Audi Driver magazine and they get a very positive review. Where did you source the wheels and tyres from dgannon? The tread is very unusual...apparentely deisgned in conjunction with the well known Italian deisgn house of Giugiaro.

yeh thats the right way round for the tread. it's the passengers side tyres which look like the tread is in the correct direction!! The wheels came from rochford tyres. and the tyres were from a local supplier on the cheap. if anyone is interested in buying a set i can see about getting a good deal again. i mean at least a saving of £100 on the set.

Dave

dgannon69 said:
yeh thats the right way round for the tread. it's the passengers side tyres which look like the tread is in the correct direction!!

Dave

Still kinda sounds like the wheels are the wrong way around.

Just googled them an i see what you mean now. Don't see how they would work in the wet though.

What sorta money do they run at?

i have no idea either. but apparently very good. becoming very popular with the jap cars now. don't get what you mean by "what sorta money do they run at?"

If you mean price. they cost me £300, usually will set u back about £500 fitted i think.

Dave

Pretty good discount you got there then!

Keep us posted on how those tyres perform :icon_thumright:

dgannon69 said:
what you guys think? love the tread pattern!

Like the wheels alot and great tread pattern! :thumbsup: Are you on standard ride height? Would be good to see it from a distance in a photo, if that makes any sense! :think:

Jampublic said:
Like the wheels alot and great tread pattern! :thumbsup: Are you on standard ride height? Would be good to see it from a distance in a photo, if that makes any sense! :think:

hi mate cheers. it's lowered on eibach sportline springs. i will try and take a decent picture from distance when its next cleaned!

Dave

Ballcrusher said:
rochford tyers good company untill you have a problem ....................?

EXACTLY. The number of times ive read on various forums of them fobbing people off when a problem arises is scarey.

they sell both. you can get them as a package. i had my wheels from rochfordtyres.co.uk and tyres from a friend...

Dave