S3 Gone :( looking for a Dolphin Grey s3 4 sale?

CHRISS3

Reaction score
hi guys

Unfortunatly i had an accident in my Black s3 and now its owned by the insurance , i miss it soo much lol

anyone know of a doplhin grey S3 for sale fully loaded?

been searching the net for months and cant find a mint one anywhere

thanks

chris

Sorry to hear that. A word of warning, avoid anything that is for sale by a guy called Sirrus (and 'serviced' by a company called SSK). Also, a dolphin grey fully loaded one by Javed. I tested both and they are wrecks. Clutch/gearbox is phooked on the first!

Spacecowboy said:
Sorry to hear that. A word of warning, avoid anything that is for sale by a guy called Sirrus (and 'serviced' by a company called SSK). Also, a dolphin grey fully loaded one by Javed. I tested both and they are wrecks. Clutch/gearbox is phooked on the first!

Always nice to have a headsup! :thumbsup:

CHRISS3 said:
hi guys

Unfortunatly i had an accident in my Black s3 and now its owned by the insurance , i miss it soo much lol

anyone know of a doplhin grey S3 for sale fully loaded?

been searching the net for months and cant find a mint one anywhere

thanks

chris

Sorry to hear that Chris, good luck finding a new one. Wasn't someone talking about selling his a week or so ago, sounded like it was in mind condition with less than 40,000 on the clock and a Revo remap!

Your will be of course losing bhp going for Dolpin Grey, surely you know that black is the fastest colour! ;)

Enjoy

dont listen chris, you know you're making the thinking man's choice....