armrest where from

adrian2006uk

Reaction score
i want to fit a arm rest to my s3 where is the best and cheapest place to get one from

cheapest place breakers, best place main dealer, you could try ebay.
or not bother, mine has one and i think i only used it twice in two years.
It gets in the way ok for motorways but around town and fast back roads forget it.

daz2347 said:
cheapest place breakers, best place main dealer, you could try ebay.
or not bother, mine has one and i think i only used it twice in two years.
It gets in the way ok for motorways but around town and fast back roads forget it.

I always fancied an armrest, but I had one in a courtesy car recently and found it annoying too...

people think of the armrest as some kind of holy grail of interior must-haves. It all depends on your transmission and/or type of driving. I have driven manual cars with an armrest round the city, and wanted to throw the thing out the window. In it's defence, i've driven 1,000's of km's round NZ in an automatic, and it was the most useful feature on the whole car.

if you think you'll use it get one, if not, save your cash.

i have just had to take mine out because for some reason it got jammed once it was up and wouldnt come down. they are an **** to remove and fit looks better without it just need the piece of plastic that covers where it used to be.

i absolutely adore my armrest, it was in the car when i bought it, I was driving a golf courtesy car a few weeks back without one and it was a killer, i deffo want my next car to have arm rest

As a new boy to Audi S3's i find it highly amusing how highly a lot of you guys rate a centre armrest. The armrest seems to be the most important option to have. Is is used in chat up lines :)

I had one on a V6 4Motion and it got in the way so it spent its life with me upright.
How many performance cars have centre armrests, not many!
Me thinks some of you boys are in the wrong car if the main talking point of a car is its armrest.

Nik.