51 Plate S3 with 115k..

the only thing you can say 100% is that its a facelift.

its at the end of the time when its possibly a 210, possibly a 225. I wouldn't let it get in the way of your decision though - the 210 is an insurance group lower and just as fast.

on a 115k car, Make sure that the waterpump, cam belt tensioners and oilpump/pickup have been replaced along with the advertised cam belt - otherwise budget to get them done yourself. 115k is on the above average side, but not a show stopper. Plenty of room for haggling with that milage.

210 almost guaranteed

Seems a bit pricey to me, I paid 9500 and mine has 63k

you want a black one...its the fastest colour
:laugh:

Prob 210, Sure he would have stated 225 if it was, dont look bad though and should be looked after if its 1 owner.

Mines in the classifieds - gutted to be selling :-(

FASH history is worthless IMO, they dont look after yor cars at all!! Just buy on condition, at that miels it should have had 2 or three haldex services, at least one set of discs, the cambelt and waterpump/rollers, and plenty of oil changes! But means nothing if its a nail!

well mine has got 118k on the clock now, but it had a new engine at 95k so i guess its not really the same.

Having said that though everything eles is still going strong!

That one looks in very good condition really though, i mean look at the seats, they dont even look worn really!

simch said:
FASH history is worthless IMO, they dont look after yor cars at all!!

careful there, dont tar all dealer with the same brush.

You are right............... Some are even more crap than the rest!

thing is, silver...17" wheels...no chrome mirrors....black seats.... I'm not being funny, but I think that kind of brings the price down 'a bit' too. It's a really boring set up :)

madvw said:
on a 115k car, Make sure that the waterpump, cam belt tensioners and oilpump/pickup have been replaced along with the advertised cam belt - otherwise budget to get them done yourself.

What mileage should all these need doing?Is 115k pushing it abit.
Im going to be buying an S3 soon and dont want to get stung with a big bill just after buying it.