Had my car broken into!!!!

Dave B

REALITY?.... WHERE AM I AGAIN?.... WHO AM I AGAIN?
Reaction score
:motz:
As per title came back after a grabbing a sarny in sainburys and they had smashed the Drivers side rear window and taken my small case that fitted under the seat :motz:

:motz: ing pikey scum dont people respect each others rights or property, and it was at 12.05 the car park was rammed no one saw anything !!!

Police said we cant help! didnt even send a car

Thankfully im only working on Coventry for one more week !:gun2:

A big thanks to sainsburys though they sat me down and calmed me over coffee
sorry rant over :keule:

Thats a nightmare mate, its not just the stuff thats taken but all the hassle of sorting a new window and securing the car.

The police can bea total waste of time like, no CCTV camera's in the car park that may have caught them in the act..??

sorry to hear about your car dave, lets hope Karma catches up to them and they get run over or something next time they are running away from their criminal activities!

Police are too busy arresting laptop users picking up their email off someone's unsecured wireless network. Now they're the real criminals!

go asda instead loads of cameras in asda car parks and police are always at my local one looking at footage on cctv. if that sainsburys aint got no cctv i would sue them :)

Dave B said:
Thankfully im only working on Coventry for one more week !

:gun2: I was born and bred in Coventry thankyou very much

which sainsburys was it in coventry?

voorhees said:
:gun2: I was born and bred in Coventry thankyou very much

well judging by your coments you dont live there any more so youve done the best thing and left :p , no offence. Its not all Coventronians just the scum i cant stand..... oh and the Ricoh Arena!

It was the one on the A45/fletchamstead Highway..... its was out of sight thwe prints guy recon they chanced it ahh well life goes on i could be in a worse situation,

Thanks for the Kind Comments!

AndyMac said:
Police are too busy arresting laptop users picking up their email off someone's unsecured wireless network. Now they're the real criminals!

HAHA, Too right. though shouldnt they be arresting the losers who dont secure there network?

Feel for ya dave, been the myself. feels like someone ripped your guts out :(

steve123a said:
lets hope Karma catches up to them and they get run over or something next time

my-name-is-earl.jpg

:zen: :zen: :zen: :zen: