Feeler for Group Buy ( Bilstein B8s & H&R springs)

steve123a

Reaction score
If anyone is interested, I have spoken to a supplier and have prices for a Group buy, ideally we need 10 people or as close as to get the best prices!

Recently I was quoted £704.00 for this exact same set up, not incl postage

The combined cost for the Bilstein B8 shocks & H&R 25mm springs is £635.00 + £15 carriage ( dependant on UK postcodes ). Collection will be made available for those who live near enough, ie South London.

Also I am able to get KW adjustable tie bars, similar the Forge & ECS versions @ £215.00 + £10 postage. Maybe able to get these slightly cheaper if we can get the numbers!

As you all know the ECS ones are £300 & the Forge are £349, so there is a good saving to be made.

Please either respond to the thread or PM me.

Thanks

Steve

I would be intersted in a group buy but wanting to lower mines between 60-80mm nothing less. And you guys seem to lower yours by 30-40mm.

I will see if they can offer other kits that would more suit yourself and let you know.

Shame, booked into APS to have the same set-up (well Eibach instead of HR). Good figures though.

I actually spoke to the guys at APS when I was trying to get all the prices together, very helpful people! Also heard good reports about them from others, so atleast your in good hands!

Yeah they are very helpful. Following my 4AW, they suggested the KW ones as they fitted 'under' unlike the Forge that are fitted 'over' as a result I can sort out my rear camber problem; small but very useful bit of info for me.

M44 DUB said:
I would be intersted in a group buy but wanting to lower mines between 60-80mm nothing less. And you guys seem to lower yours by 30-40mm.

You want to lower an S3 60-80mm?
You really want to screw up what little handling it has, and risk taking your sump off?
You must be mad...

My sump was buffed with mine lowered 25mm or so.

OK we have a couple of people interested, just need some more.

Thanks guys

Ess Three - It's only A3 not a S3 i drive. Yeah i like cars slammed Mk2 golf was 120mm. I'm careful not to rip the sump. My 106 was 60mm with a clearance of 1/2 an inch from the ground with the lower strut brace. I'm used to dodging stuff on the roads, especially road kill.

Need to get the group buy sorted ASAP i have x2 broken springs and knackered shocks on the rear. It's getting dangerous now.

Hi Will

When I get hold of the guy for the prices I will let you know.

Cheers Steve