A3 TS QUATTRO TO 3.2 V6

RHODIE

Reaction score
I'm thinking about doing the swap but what price could I get on my 2001 quattro with 22k miles. I prefer trade ins but don't know a fair price to expect - please help. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Morning, on the same quest to find pricing for my S3. Suggestions are go to the local dealer who will now best or have a look in Glasses Car Price bible. I guess 15-16K, but I may be completely wrong /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Why you changing to the 3.2, do you like the look of the car or just after something more potent?

My car is not a company car, so the dealer would be doing a trade in. I fancy a quicker overtaking car also with the likes of peugeot giving the 206 180bhp I want/need to be quicker.

I drove a 3.2 A3 and TT last week. Dont think it pulls any where near as hard as my S3 with the turbo on full chaff.

[ QUOTE ]
GavinH said:
I drove a 3.2 A3 and TT last week. Dont think it pulls any where near as hard as my S3 with the turbo on full chaff.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmm, that's probably because your used to the turbo kicking in, instead of the smoother acceleration from a standard engine.