Audi S3 Roll Cage

lUCKYS3

Reaction score
How come you dont see many S3 with roll cages or showcages?

Does anybody have any pictures of an S3 with a rollcage fitted?

Thanks All:)

I saw one at Castle Combe last year - it was all stripped out as a trackday special.

Can't see the point of a showcage myself.

You dont see showcages in them yet, because they are still too expensive for chavved up losers who like show cages to buy!

Anyone after a showcage can make their own out of toilet roll tubes.

simch said:
You dont see showcages in them yet, because they are still too expensive for chavved up losers who like show cages to buy!

Anyone after a showcage can make their own out of toilet roll tubes.

heheh funny

I am hoping that wont offend anyone on here, ie no one has one of these things!!

Mate of mine works at a Pug tuning and styling place! The sort of eejusts you see down there, murdering pretty nice cars! I saw a 205GTI with a T16 turbo motor fitted (in the front) who brought it down to have Fast and furious bumpers and kit fitted and yes honestly, SUICIDE DOORS!
It was ridiculous, you opened these doors and they dropped about 4 inches, under the weight of the speakers, and sort of bounced up and down as the meteal in the B pillar flexed with the weight! Oh they alos only opened about 18 inches at the front, to avoid hitting the rear quarter, so you would have to be a skiiny midget with climbing gear to actually get in to it!
Guy had spent over 20k on it! 21 years old he was and seemed to have a piercing for every year of his life!
Nutters

some people jus like the chav stroke scafolding spoiler look. just all that extra weight, must make them slower lol...and they sound like the exshaust has fallen off in the process...more money than sence i say

Dat is dee bommmm, innit!!
lol!!

Judging by the 'english' used by some people on this site, definitely.

Dave B said:
If this does become fact rather than fiction im selling mine! :respekt:

Best you get a copy of the used car guide looked out...

The image of the S3 is heading downwards with the increase in stupid modifications, chavvy atmospheric dump valves, silly wide shiny wheels, pimp tints, sump scraping ride height, multiple Subaru style exhausts etc...

When you see a nicely modified or standard example, they still turn my head...but sadly the 'yoofs' are turning them into your generic chav-chariot for the new millenium.

Such a shame for fools to turn a classy car into a heap.

icenutter said:
Judging by the 'english' used by some people on this site, definitely.

I think there should be a section where only correct spelling and grammar are allowed, any chav-speak should be instantly deleted.

Do schools still teach English or is the mother tongue of the UK something else now, even Blair is a party to it... bovvered?

A4Quattro said:
I think there should be a section where only correct spelling and grammar are allowed, any chav-speak should be instantly deleted.

What a good idea...
How about anything in audi-sport.net?

Do schools still teach English or is the mother tongue of the UK something else now, even Blair is a party to it... bovvered?

Judging by the near-illiterates many schools turn out nowadays, it would seem not.

I often say that I think my dad and his dad had the best time of it, they may have not had the technology we have but they grew up in a time where children always respected an adult, the family (by that I mean mum, dad and the child, not dad, dad and child or any other ludicrous connotations) ate dinner round a table and all waited until everyone was finished before you left, all little respectful things like that.

What have we turned this country in to? The bovvered generation and people that fit a roll cage into an Audi made for the road, does the owner intend on ending up on his roof then?

TheSpaceCowboy said:
So I take it the A3/S3 has become the new citroen saxo?

Nah, mines it's alot more classy than that. Just personal preference i guess. Mind not all of us on here have 15-20 grand cars.

as the S3 has dropped into the sub 10k area and with chavs paying 3k for insurance then I guess this will happen all the more.

oh well let the banter begin.

shitron paxo etc

A4Quattro said:
I often say that I think my dad and his dad had the best time of it, they may have not had the technology we have but they grew up in a time where children always respected an adult, the family (by that I mean mum, dad and the child, not dad, dad and child or any other ludicrous connotations) ate dinner round a table and all waited until everyone was finished before you left, all little respectful things like that.

What have we turned this country in to? The bovvered generation and people that fit a roll cage into an Audi made for the road, does the owner intend on ending up on his roof then?

Well said mate
I see this every day with the half wit youngsters we have working with us, they don't care about the elders or take any form of responsibility.
Eatening round the table is a very important thing

THese chav idiots pee me off, as they don't give a hoot about anyone else

Some are buying Audi's now and boying them up.

Roll cage in a S3..well if it is a track car yes I agree, a little sfety never goes a miss...road car why?