Modded S3's in Suffolk?

vanilla_ice

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm trying to find a kind someone with a modded S3 in the Suffolk area with a modded S3. I currently I have a standard S3 and a contemplating a remap and improved handling.

I'd really appreciate a ride in a modded S3 just to see if the mods I am looking at are really for me or not -before parting with the money!

Possibly a bit of a cheek, but if you don't ask, you don't get.

If you would prefer, please PM me.

Cheers,

ICE

vanilla_ice said:
Hi,

I'm trying to find a kind someone with a modded S3 in the Suffolk area with a modded S3. I currently I have a standard S3 and a contemplating a remap and improved handling.

I'd really appreciate a ride in a modded S3 just to see if the mods I am looking at are really for me or not -before parting with the money!

Possibly a bit of a cheek, but if you don't ask, you don't get.

If you would prefer, please PM me.

Cheers,

ICE
Im no expert but the difference between standard and remapped is huge on the S3's ive driven.
Handling is ok standard but uprated will be much better,go for it.

i've a got an early s3 (210) which has a jabbasport remap. i'd be quite happy to take u out in it. I'm near Cambridge.
:)

Hi s3_rob

I'm looking a jabbasport remap myself, so that would be very interesting!

I'll be in touch nearer the time that I'm ready.:icon_thumright:

Thanks again!

ICE

may sound a bit bias but my mate has a revo on his s3 (same year) and i prefer mine. i have a n75 valve fitted now though which seems to have evened out a couple of flat spots.

just pm me when your ready.

:icon_thumright:

Thanks s3_rob - do you have any other mods, or just the remap?

Was your Jabbasport remap a generic or custom remap?

I'm looking at a custom remap myself.

Cheers,

ICE