Badger5Chris Nott
    1st Gear

Status

Got A Problem, Need some advice!

I've got a really worrying problem on my hands and i really don't know what to do about it.

I would be most grateful for any advice you could give on this matter of deep concern to me, as I am now in two minds about what to do.

For sometime now I've suspected that my girl maybe having an affair. You know the sort of thing. The phone rings, I answer, someone hangs up.
    Recently she has started going out 'with the girls' a lot and when I ask which girls it's always "Just some friends from work, you don't know them".
    I always used keep an eye out for her taxi coming home, but now she always walks up the street, although I can hear a car setting off as if she has just got out of one around the corner.
    The other day I picked up her mobile, just to see what time it was, and she went mental, screaming at me that I should never touch her phone again and why was I checking up on her.
    Anyway, I have never approached the subject with her. I kind of think deep down I don't really want to know the truth.
    But then last night she went out again and I decided that I would check up on her. I hid behind my car which I knew would give me a good view of the whole street so I could see which car she got out of on her return.
    It was whilst I crouched behind my car that I noticed rust around my rear wheel arch.
    You see the problem is do you think I should take it into a body repair shop or should I buy some stuff from Halfords and try to repair it myself? I'm so confused and emotional!

2. # ADS
    ADS

3rd Gear

Status
    Ha verry good

va va voom

Status
    sorry allready done lol

Need some advice please peeps. :(
    ~ ~ ~2003 Audi S3 BAM ~ Ming Blue ~ 18" BBS Alloys ~ Heated Black Leather ~ Forge DV ~ RNS-E ~ denison ipod link~ parrot mk6100 bluetooth ~ ~ ~

Still need Remap

2007 Audi S3 8L
    2005 Audi A3 1.6 sport grey with climate control
    2003 Audi A3 1.6 sport black without climate contol