Help! Need a new coilpack!

SteveS3

Reaction score
Website
www.steves3.co.uk
Coilpack no.4 has gone on my S3 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif , and these things are like gold dust, Wayside Audi here in Milton Keynes have 31 cars waiting for them. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Does anyone know ANYWHERE that has them in stock

I miss my car /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif

Thanks

Steven

Good luck ! Try NeuskoolA3 on this site - he had some when I was looking.......

Either that or contact Kevin Rose (Head of Audi UK). Mate at work did this when his went, and ended up with them being replaced ! Apparantly you can pay 6 quid and get his home address somewhere.......

Call Audi Assist - emergency stocks so I'm led to believe /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/idea.gif

Thanks for that Jo, i've emailed Elie.

As for emergency stocks, i was quoted end of feb today and wayside said if i do manage to get some to tell them where i got them! Great eh! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

I wonder if Mr Rose knows the extent of the problem?

I have someone in Audi Ireland ringing me tomorrow to let me know if they have any, and i have been told i will be re-imbursed for any costs.......Really bad i know!! But i really don't want to wait til feb /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Hiya

Someone on the TT forum is in touch with watchdog, details are:
Send these details:

Your Name
Forum ID
Email Address
Make/exact model of car i.e. 180/225/S3 whatever
Model year.
When your coil pack failed - date(s, if more than one), mileage
How long your car was off the road
Is it fixed or still off the road.
Any comments you'd like to pass on...(I will edit them if they are not "professional")
In the interests of fairness, if you had good service from Audi Assist please mention it in your comments.

to:
darcstar@btinternet.com (should work)

I might be interested in buying one - i suspect another one is on the way out.

And btw the release date has already slipped twice since Xmas Eve..... expect it to slip again !