buying new wheels this weekend just checking ET???

Craigybaby37_A3quattro

Reaction score
finally decided to go for the RS6 wheels and tyre package from wheelbase for £525 inc delivery. have emailed them an they say the wheels will fit fine to the car with an offset of 35??? where as the standard wheels are 44.5 if ime right?? can someone just assure me they will be ok as would it be the equivilent of a 10mm spacer on the hub??

That is how the ET of the wheels works. The lower the ET, the more the wheels will stick out. So the ET 35 should be like using 9.5mm spacers on ET 44.5 rims.

Craigybaby37_A3quattro said:
finally decided to go for the RS6 wheels and tyre package from wheelbase for £525 inc delivery. have emailed them an they say the wheels will fit fine to the car with an offset of 35??? where as the standard wheels are 44.5 if ime right?? can someone just assure me they will be ok as would it be the equivilent of a 10mm spacer on the hub??

ET35 will fit no probs, it's the aftermarket normal offset for these type of wheels, which helps fill the arches. :)

thanks for ya help guys just wanted to check before parting with my cash an yea should fill the arches nicely indeed.