How much is my A3 tdi 130 worth

paul_a3_tdi130

Reaction score
Hi guys thinking of getting rid of my A3 tdi to get a 4 door tdi golf due to baby on way.

What price should i get for my A3

2002 (02) A3 TDI sport (130) been revo'd to around 170BHP
Silver
Very low miles 45k
Been lowered on coilovers about 35mm
Unfortunatly i don't have the service history due to the previous owner never sending me it.

Id like 6k for it but am i dreaming?

You should get 6k OK, the only worry is with the service history, will put alot of people off.

If I didn't have my A3 any had the cash I would prob buy it, as I'm after a tdi. But only got my car.

It's probably worth more than 6k based on the TDI A3's on autotrader at the moment but the lack of service history will knock the value quite a bit.

Try having a word with the stealers as they may be able to provide you with the history or at least some of it. Even if it costs a few quid, it should up the value more.

Cheers guys ill get it up forsale on here some time this week when i get some pictures, ill be phoning the stealers tomorrow see what they can do for me.

your car is worth alot more than £6k mate, id be taking at least 7 for it, even without the history - assuming condition and mots etc stack up

If it's been serviced by Audi wont they have it on their computers??

Cheers for the quick help guys.

i've spoken to the previouse owner and he isn't sure if it was service at the main dealers, ill be going to my local one tomorow.

After checking the autotrader and ebay i think i should be able to get £6500 for it at a push but think ill just try £6000 no offers for a quick sale to keep the tyre kickers away.

Cheers rodenal seems like there a big price range for these cars but will they sell at the prices? most of them seems to be garages so they can always ask for an extra £k or there abouts.

I'd take the parkers prices with a pinch of salt, you're right about the garages charging more but even if you knock £500 off the price you're still looking at about 7k, so putting it in at 6.5k it should sell pretty quickly, providing its in good condition.

I was looking not so long ago and couldnt find a good 2002 tdi for under 7.5-8k

i personly think it's in mint condition really for a 5 year old car, ill put it up for sale at £6500 and see how it go's

ill probly use ebay with a £6500 reserve