shotblasting and sparaying cost?

Bellic

Reaction score
i want to get 4 wheels shotblasted and sprayed , what is the price of shotblasting each wheel?
and then spaying all the wheels ?

you are still probably looking at £50 per wheel, unless anyone else knows different and if so please let me know as I have been holding off perfecting my wheels as they are not in bad condition the small marks just niggle me but not quite enough to justify £200+

I was in the Audi approved body shop up here last week and they were quoting £65 a wheel, so £50 sounds about right.

Once done should the finnish be as tough as when new? I have had wheels on one of my old cars just flacking! Do some place just spray them and not shotblast them?

Most places don't shot blast wheels now, they tend to be chemicaly dipped to strip the old paint off. The new coating will be as good if not better than OEM depending where you get them done and what coating you go for.

Single piece wheels can be dipped or blasted and POWDER COATED a lot cheaper than painting them by a body shop, a lot better more hardy result to.

You can get them done for about £20 a wheel in some places, I even heard about a place doing it for £15 in Birmingham, and it was apparrently real good! I had my two piece done including disassembly and rebuild for only £40 a throw!

check out UK mkivs there was a thread about it on there, so guy got his wheels done in anthracite for £15 a go! They looked great!