a8 wheels on a3 pics please???

Craigybaby37_A3quattro

Reaction score
guna get some new wheels for my car an lookin at a8 multi spoke ones with the flat polished face if u get me. just askin if anyone got any pics they could post up on an a3 with them wheels on to get a good look how they will on my car if possible would like pics of a black car but any pics will be kl though thanks.

Do it man, don't listen to the haters!!!

If we're talking A8 wheels, polished Mono blocs are the way forward. :thumbsup:

so any pics then people??? also been lookin at rs6's aswell i like rs4's but way to commen in my opinion.

Craigybaby37_A3quattro said:
so any pics then people??? also been lookin at rs6's aswell i like rs4's but way to commen in my opinion.

apparently 19's ruin the handling of the A3/S3

whatever you get, dont get mega cheap nasty copies, i cant see why some people would risk buying cheap quality wheels.

would like to get genuine if possible and if they the right price but thats quite unlikely. been looking at some reps from wheelbase ime lead to believe they are a good company??

S3Coolwip.jpg

There you go Im also a Hater,
but can't Justify ££££ on new wheels when these are brand new (previous owners choice)

thanks for the pic mate ime also goin off the idea myself now they look to solid think i gunna go for the rs6's now got nice chunky looks with decent space to show off the red calipers i got.

wow that looks reeeely good (IMHO)
love the bumper, love the reealy low look.the wheels are also not bad.

Don't normally like them at all, but on that black S3 they look pretty decent.