can you get the led lights for the s3?

edward_harris

s3 gone now a shiney red evo 6
Reaction score
seen some new a4 etc with the led rear lights look really good, can you buy some for the s3 at all?

they actually look alright dont they, not too sure about the black bits but lit up they look cool as ****!
are they the ones that fit on the facelift s3?
Mines a 2000 model x plate...facelift.

Slick S3 said:
they actually look alright dont they, not too sure about the black bits but lit up they look cool as ****!
are they the ones that fit on the facelift s3?
Mines a 2000 model x plate...facelift.

there for the NEW s3 / a3 so wont fit ours, cant find any that fit ours like that, the only ones i can find are chav ****** ones!!

So ed..

How long till the car is back??

April ish :ermm:

April 13!! cant wait!! want it sooner, gonna be running 370bhp! should be a completely different car as it's having suspension and brakes etc!

edward_harris said:
April 13!! cant wait!! want it sooner, gonna be running 370bhp! should be a completely different car as it's having suspension and brakes etc!

:faint:

I'm interested in the 3rd one down as well. Tell me something guys, is the first one on the list stock lights? It looks just like stock...but with the crystal look like a M3? I'm not sure.

I'm talking specifically about this one:
A3_LIGHT_10_MED.jpg

Just a facelift light mate, for if you have a pre facelift car

Just found these on german ebay. there are similar to the facelift one but are led rather than bulbs in the brake and tail light.

hle.jpg

Wonder how those look lit up, coudl be quite nice, how much are they on de bay

I'd be interested in that one as well. The stock look with LED's...should look cool. The thing is, i'm all the way in Jamaica...that's alot of shipping right. I wonder if it would be available in the US perhaps.

Jaywoo has those black lexus lights on his - check the avatar above.

I'm not sure i'd like them on a yellow car tho :s

You cant really go wrong with rear light fitment so they should be ok, i might get some too in a month or so when im feeling more flush with the cash