s3 number plate worth?

Bellic

Reaction score
what would a number plate which has S3 *** be worth around?

Without the *** it's difficult to answer. Initials aren't worth a penny IMO and something like 'S3 BYE' might make the car a little more desirable but worth money...I do't think so. Only an opinion though!

I am not a fan of personal numbers! IMO, anything that makes your car more easy to remeber or identify is asking for trouble! plod, busybodies, road rage nutters, they will all remember "s3fly" fro example, but how many will remember oe02shg!?

simch said:
I am not a fan of personal numbers! IMO, anything that makes your car more easy to remeber or identify is asking for trouble! plod, busybodies, road rage nutters, they will all remember "s3fly" fro example, but how many will remember oe02shg!?

Totally agree. They're naff ego-massagers. Money is much better spent elsewhere.

I have been considering a private plate for a few months .. im 50/50 on it.

My main reason was to hide the age of my car... but i agree the S3FLY - S3BYE, S3COK, S3DIK heheh etc are well... nobber plates IMHO

However 3S AJM or your initial are ok .. however im still 50/50 1k is alot of money for just a plate.

:salute:

I very nearly (very nearly indeed!) bought "TOR780Y". It was to read "Tory Boy!" I just thought ti was soooo funny, but not sure you'd ever dare park your car anywhere but suburban middle england! lol

If the plate you're asking about is just your initials, then it might be worth £250-300.

I'm not bothered either way with them. I got one off ebay recently for a bit of a bargain but I'm still not sure if I want it on my car.

hmmm i might be interested in a S3 *** number plate if anyone is selling one? Pm me if you are selling one with price ect.
Thnaks