Monster MotorsportSky Insurance

Thread: A3 Vs Fox

Reverse Gear

Status

A3 Vs Fox

Well lastnight on my way to brum on the A45 a F****** fox ran out in front off me hit the offside [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif[/img] i had to get the car towed back as all the lights rad etc was all smashed [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif[/img] just spoke to tesco this moring and i have got to pay 600 excess [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif[/img]. At the moment im just waiting on a hire car now i wonder what i will get ? all i need just before xmas [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

2. # ADS
    ADS

5th Gear

Status

Re: A3 Vs Fox

Hard lines fella, always happens when you least expect it or want it....anyway how's the fox? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

Hope you get it sorted soon....and I hope the hire car isn't too bad!

1st Gear

Status

1.2 corsa here u go lol

No sorry to hear off your fox troubles

3rd Gear

Status

I had an argument with a deer a couple of years ago - lost the front of the car, the bonnet, the windscreen and dented the roof as it went over the car

Sorry to hear of your incident with the fox - hopefully the bodyshop will be in high pre-Christmas spirits and get it fixed in no time [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Neutral

Status

B@stard Fox's, hope you get it sorted soon m8 !

Is it true you can get money from the butchers if you hit a Deer ?

3rd Gear

Status

Never heard of that before - if only I had, I might have tried it!!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif[/img]

1st Gear

Status

Ouch, still you lived to tell the tale and your car is repairable!

I think it must be the season for Wildlife to "Reclaim the Roads" or something...

I had a "bird strike" the other week, when driving back to Bristol on the A36 (aka Wiltshire Rally-X Proving Grounds).

A rather plump pheasant decided to stroll out through the hedge and across the road, right in front of my car!

I jumped on the brakes, but the stupid bird decided to stand and watch the big blue thing with the v. bright lights keep on coming...

Nifty bit of driving later (and a change of underwear for my passenger) and I got away with a scuff and some chipped paint on the driver's side edge of the bumper, just beneath the headlight. The phesant got punted back into the hedgerow in a cloud of feathers [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/****_you.gif[/img]

No structural damage, so it looks like a re-spray; and I've only just had the rear bumper sorted after some dozy bint trashed that, D'oh! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

Mark.

5th Gear

Status

[ QUOTE ]
    Deat said:
    Imola s3 your mate was very lucky there getting that i would only dream of getting something like that coming my way what insurance was he with ?

[/ QUOTE ]
    He's with Tesco Insurance.