S3 on e-bay

Bit of a sleeper that one.

I think thats been on there for well over 6 months now!

Hard to sell the really modified S3s! Shame though bet its a nice car really!

I love the line 'only serious players need apply' wtf does that exactly mean? when you meet to buy you cannot grin or laugh or the deals off!
been on a few times

why are modified S3's so hard to sell?

i know its alot of money, but surely many people will ultimately want more power? like the many people who have already gone ahead with the conversion.

is it simply just because its likely to have been thrashed with the BT conversion? if you bought one would you not be thrashing it yourself? otherwise, whats the point of the big turbo?

i understand modifications do narrow the market for resale, but surely there are still loads of people out there wanting to buy an S3, then fit a bigger turbo, to which an already converted car would appeal?

i know when i come to sell my A3 in a few years time, the idea of a converted BT S3 will certainly be tempting!

that S3 keeps cropping up on ebay - it's been on and off for over 2 years IIRC - always the same advert as well

i can't imagine it would be that hard to sell - maybe something's not quite right?

seen that on piston heads and auto trader i think that laptop is so poo no one wants the car!
i think thats the problem!!
no laptop = SOLD
plus on pistonheads it was up for £13.5k!!