A3/S3 Image Comparisons (Car)

DaveS3Turbo

Sepang Blue S3
Reaction score
Right guys,

I just want you all to post images of your cars whatever they might be so i can drool over them. I want this to be a centralised post so it holds links to imags of peoples cars plz.

Dave

We've had some tech hitches with the gallery which we need to sort out - got some holiday time coming up over Christmas (company just extended our anual leave to 25 days whooopeeeeeee) so hope to sort it out then!

Hey take your time, you do enough on the forum already..its great.

Dave....

[ QUOTE ]
RichA3Turbo said:
Isnt that a kids program (in plural anyway) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Seems like someones been using their grey matter......can't be Rich /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Gambba said:
[ QUOTE ]
RichA3Turbo said:
Isnt that a kids program (in plural anyway) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Seems like someones been using their grey matter......can't be Rich /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/fuck_you.gif

[ QUOTE ]
JPR said:
no that's be Mr Mann's /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

that means belonging to mr Mann /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Berkshire Flipper said:
[ QUOTE ]
JPR said:
no that's be Mr Mann's /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

that means belonging to mr Mann /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Exactly... plural meaning more than one, and you dont have many man's, you have many men! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

Rich

[ QUOTE ]
DaveA3Turbo said:
Did't know I displayed my name..lol

Dave

--------------------
2003 Audi A3 2.0 TDI--Bose & sympthony II system-Black-Audi fitted body kit-Leather in grey-Arm rest.
http://www. <font color="red">david-mann</font> .com/image3-

Dave

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
RichA3Turbo said:

Exactly... plural meaning more than one, and you dont have many man's, you have many men! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

Rich

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank god we don't have many Mann's /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/goofy.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif @ Nobby

[ QUOTE ]
nobby said:
[ QUOTE ]
RichA3Turbo said:
and you dont have many man's, you have many men! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

Rich

[/ QUOTE ]

Whatever takes your fancy!!!!!!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/fuck_you.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/fuck_you.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/fuck_you.gif