Mrc Remap

nicklght

Imthegod
Reaction score
Took my car to MRC to have it remapped on sat! What a difference the remap makes, so happy with it decided to have the TIP fitted aswell! The throttle response is amazing it wants to launch! Cant stop smiling!!

Anyone thinking about a remap dont hesitate, get it done!!

I Recommend MRC tuning aswell they know what they are talking about!

i want to get mine done there , what car have you got and how much did it cost?

a3quattroturbo said:
i want to get mine done there , what car have you got and how much did it cost?

Don't we all want to get it done!

nicklght what was the effect on your insurance, did they sting you for the remap?

:respekt:

im really please with my mrc remap, it did pose a problem with insurance, had to switch to a-plan for cover

Much of an increase or just a matter of changing insurer?

Good to hear you are pleased with it!

Enjoy

Alright guys! Ive got a 2001 210bhp S3! I havent told my insurance! Should i? Mrc only charged me £500 for a custom remap!! Bargain in my eyes!! So glad i had it done! Next for me is an intercooler, induction kit and de cat pipe!

Insurance is down to your conscience. If you claim and your insurance company find out your insurance will be invalid. On the otherhand; how likely are they to find out...

I would definately tell your insurance company, it only cost me £60 extra a year.

Ok question, if you don't mind! :sorry:

Generic or Custom, is it worth the extra £100?

Surely your faster, since your wallet is a 100 pounds lighter! lol
Or is it a better result?

Thanks
(sorry for the hijack!)

i had other mods too (MRC remap, Forge TIP, Bailey DV, Milltek Cat-Back, Pentagon Tints, Brembo GT Kit)

so thought it best to get them covered. admiral wanted far too much with the mods. found it quite hard to get anyone to cover me at 23, they wanted 25 and over. paying £850 f.c protected 5 yrs no claims