engine undertray

dantheman1986

Reaction score
anybody know the part number for one of these for a 2000 x reg 1.8tqs a3? ripped mine off down a back road!! nt impressed! anyway cheers. oh yere and if anybody knows the best place to get one could they let me know thanks.

You can get metal ones now which are much better as they act like a sump guard. They are $250 so its worth seeing how much the plastic audi one is and comparing.

Why bother, it offers no protection anyway and no doubt audi will ask about £80 for a bit of plastic -

I've not had one for over a year now lol

Its about £24 from audi , but that is only the small one , the S3 i believe has one that covers virtually all the bottom of the engine , that was a crazy:wtf: price when i enquired.Not all dealer parts are expensive you know, never be affraid to ask them :scared2: , sometimes you will be surprised :thumbsup:

rodenal said:
Why bother, it offers no protection anyway and no doubt audi will ask about £80 for a bit of plastic -

I've not had one for over a year now lol

It actually does offer protection from excess road water up into the engine bay and it helps direct air through the radiator rather than up past the sump.

There ya go!