Guessing this must be a pile of Cack

Is that for fitting to a non-turbo car to make it a turbo?

What about strengthened cranks, pistons, valves, head and block etc.? By all means bolt a turbo on but don't expect the engine to last!

batwad said:
Is that for fitting to a non-turbo car to make it a turbo?

What about strengthened cranks, pistons, valves, head and block etc.? By all means bolt a turbo on but don't expect the engine to last!

Its a stage 3 turbo upgrade, that includes the intercoloer pipes hoses etc. It is meant to be fitted to a car that already has a turbo setup, i.e. in the item descripton it says audi tt (although, in theory you could fit it to a non turbo car with the internals, ecu etc, upgraded aswell).

Aaron

I already have an S3 was looking at in as a way to Get a bigger turbo and FM intercooler Chasing the Myithical 350bhp

the T3 and T4 turbos are older generation garetts. they are not ball bearing turbos, so they have more lag. this one seems to be a hybrid T3/T4...
reading about the lag that the new GT28RSs have, i guess this one would be even worse. if you had more capacity it wouldn't be so bad, but from only 1.8L, this item wouldn't perform too well (IMHO).