What are my wheels worth guys? 17'' TT alloys

Prawn

My other car is a MINI!!!!
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Hi guys, a friend of mine (SiTrials) has recently bought an S3, and hes planning on selling the RSTT wheels on it, which id rather like to buy!

to buy them, id need to sell my TT wheels to raise some extra cash, but i really have no idea what theyre worth!

the wheels are in average condition, 2 of them are a bit curbed 2 of them are good.

tyre wise theres a pair of michelin pilot sport PS2's on the front with 5mm left, and a pair of Falken fk 452's fitted just 500 miles ago.

wheels come with new locking wheel nuts and genuine audi centre caps.

any suggestions on a price for my wheels guys?

also, what would you expect to pay for a set of genuine rsTT wheels? apparently they need a little attention, but are a genuine set of 4 with as new Avon tyres?

yea, im doubting theyre worth £400 si!!!!

i do want your wheels, but would need to sell mine!

do you reckon £500 for the set of rsTT wheels is fair?

id give you £150 including delivery to the north east if your intrested?

thanks for the replies guys,

sorry paul, im going to have to pass. i think ill be sticking with my wheels for a little while yet. i didnt realise mine were worth quite so little!!!

seeing as ive just spent £170 on a pair of new tyres, and the michelins have 5mm left, ill have to stick with these for another 6 months or so until cash flow is looking up.

got a remap to pay for next month, so money is tight, and these arnt worth as much as i thought they would be!