I seem to offend people on here but ive only bought my S3 for...

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's my back garden.

I have applied for 'Ground force' to come round for about 3 years now and the buggers still ignore me.

Im gagging to see Charlie Dimmock without a bra on too.

That ****** Alan titsmarsh has got a lot to answer for the swine.

john2garden said:
That's my back garden.

I have applied for 'Ground force' to come round for about 3 years now and the buggers still ignore me.

Im gagging to see Charlie Dimmock without a bra on too.

That ****** Alan titsmarsh has got a lot to answer for the swine.
:lmfao:

S3tony said:
my god i think its gonna make page 7, with the majority being pure rubbish, but highly hilarious. IMO. i like my s3 but id love a s2000, and i know it would out perform and out handle my s3. one day.

Good choice...
I'll upset even more people by saying that my previous Integra Type-R was much faster point to point in all weathers, and faster round a track than a standard S3.
The S2000 is a tricky ****** to learn...but what a car!
What an engine...

Theres no doubt whatsoever that a teg would take the **** out of an S3 on a track, awesome handling little cars

Ess_Three said:
The thing is, to most people, a well sorted S3 IS better handling than many 911s.
That's my thoughts anyway....my S3 was much easier to get in and drive faster than ever before....whereas the 911 takes years to key into...

My S3 was easier to drive fast...but boring.
The 911 is harder and more exciting but not much faster point to point at sensible speeds - but it's more involving/intimidating.

Early 911s frighten me...they don't handle too well at all.

Who cares anyway? :lmfao:
Where were we?

and i didn't say it wasn't. in fact i don't care. i wouldn't buy an S3 or a 911. but thanks for enlightening me :lmfao:

S3tony said:
i like my s3 but id love a s2000, and i know it would out perform and out handle my s3. one day.

im going to have to stop myself on this one, or we could see another 7 pages roll out.

they're quicker i'll give you that but.......

no, ill stop myself

Come now...don't hold back now!
I'm sure there will be plenty of back up for any anti-S2000 comments...
The usual stuff like "lack of torque", "not built like an Audi", "Jap crap" etc...
Let's be havin' them...
We could get another 7 pages starting right here! :lmfao:

:ohmy: Here we go..............

Got to say i agree with NKY 84 on this one

and as for the "lack of torque", "not built like an Audi", "Jap crap" etc... i own a CTR :yes:

holy cow 7 pages!!!

S2k:lots of fun, plenty dangerous (same thing really)
unpractical as heck...(no glove compartment ?!?!)

sum it up: would love one as a 2nd car; but i'd probably smash into a pole *** first the first week :)

Not too keen on the S2000's but I love these -

This is for sale for 13k by me, what a cracking car.

media2.jpg

media.jpg

nky_84 said:
chop the roof off the porker an go an take it for spin....

I don't think i'd like that...
I don't 'do' soft-tops...but as cars go the S2000 is a proper no nancy-boys drivers car...a bit edgy but great fun.
Great engine...

Shame it's a tad small for me to get in comfortably....not enough leg room.

john2garden said:
Not too keen on the S2000's but I love these -

media2.jpg

Nice car...
I like the DC5 ITR...but prefered the DC2 for it's rawer feel...a bit lighter, a bit more feel to it...and a more pronounced VTEC switch-over point.
The DC2 was an ugly thing though...the DC5 is far prettier.

Both great cars to drive though...pity honda seem to have lost the plot a bit with their hardcore drivers cars of late.

S2000 gets a :icon_thumright: from me. One of the few small two-seaters I could drive without feeling like a woofter.

The S2000 also gets a thumbs up from me, in fact I very nearly bought one but the insurance was over £1200 (for a 27yr old with 9yrs NCB and only 3 points :uhm:).

I actually agree with Ess_Three :)scared2:) on the leg room point though, being 6ft 5" it was a bit of a squeeze.

I loved S2000 when they were still relatively expensive, a bit like S3's really! Now they are cheap a chips they are available to the chavs who adorn them with distasteful accessories like ****** lights etc.

Then when I pass one in my immaculate well maintained example and one gives me the thumbs up I need to stop and puke.

Its become unbearable and mine is up for sale. Imola, black leather/black ala 03 reg 37K, 18", bose, OEM ally mirrors, reverse sensors , tracker - £12750

FREE PLUG - Yeeha!

nervus said:
I loved S2000 when they were still relatively expensive, a bit like S3's really! Now they are cheap a chips they are available to the chavs who adorn them with distasteful accessories like ****** lights etc.

Then when I pass one in my immaculate well maintained example and one gives me the thumbs up I need to stop and puke.

Its become unbearable and mine is up for sale. Imola, black leather/black ala 03 reg 37K, 18", bose, OEM ally mirrors, reverse sensors , tracker - £12750

FREE PLUG - Yeeha!

that seems cheap to me. if i had the money, id have it off you, hopefully when the missus gets a pay rise in august ill be able to get one.

I agree S2000 is a great car, but as Funky_junky says being 6'5 tall there is no leg room!

Also a dated interior sucks, but one hell of an engine!:icon_thumright:

Stewart said:
That would make a refreshing change - A bloke planning how to spend the woman's money! :)

its not quite like that, weve just bought a house together and untill she gets her pay rise ill be paying a lot more than her, so im looking how to spend my money when i get to pay less each month into the house.

S3tony said:
its not quite like that, weve just bought a house together and untill she gets her pay rise ill be paying a lot more than her, so im looking how to spend my money when i get to pay less each month into the house.

That's still wrong I think. Men should be paying for everything! They should be earning the money and giving the rest to the wife, and when she earns her money, she spends it on herself and possibly share a little bit. That's my opinion.:eyebrows:

Ming Blue said:
That's still wrong I think. Men should be paying for everything! They should be earning the money and giving the rest to the wife, and when she earns her money, she spends it on herself and possibly share a little bit. That's my opinion.:eyebrows:

That's funny because my GF thought the same until I punched her in the eye:slapped: Now I spend all our spare money on cars whores and beer!

I wish!

Funky_Junky said:
I actually agree with Ess_Three :)scared2:) on the leg room point though, being 6ft 5" it was a bit of a squeeze.

Hell fire!
I'm surprised you could get in at all...I'm 6'3" and struggled to get in comfortably.

Same problem with the NSX.
I was gutted when I found out I couldn't get in and drive an NXS comfortably...as it was one of those cars I'd always promised myself.

well i have been away for 5 days and miss all this .you guys have been having fun i see

scib4 said:

that smiley reminds me of richard nixon

S2000 thats the vehicle of choice of a neighbour of mine but its a soft top,he was telling me the specs when he first got it and I was impressed but hey I drive an S3 so what do I know :think:

Status
Not open for further replies.