Badger5JMB Retrofits
    6th Gear

Status

where are all the forsale modded s3's??

Im still searching for the perfect s3, but got to thinking about wot mods i would liek to do to sort the handling and brakes etc if i get a standard one. Theres a few BT's out there but im not really after one of them. just a remapped 225 with the brakes and sus sorted. either people keep it quiet about mods or they put it back to OEM before sale. whatever it is, im having no luck! wanting a noggy blue with Rstt's does reduce the volume of cars out there too,which is a bummer

2. # ADS
    ADS

S3 Drift King!

Status
    I personally think that those of us who have invested in decent suspension and a remap have actually grown to like our cars, and letting go is difficult, as there really is no alternative to S3 ownership, unless you have £30k to upgrade to the new S3 lol ... not being biased at all

99' Audi S3(APY) - Brilliant Black Click>>>Going Sideways vid!
    You've got to have a laugh! For Sale:LCR Brakes - £400

Neutral

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by jojo
    I personally think that those of us who have invested in decent suspension and a remap have actually grown to like our cars, and letting go is difficult, as there really is no alternative to S3 ownership, unless you have 30k to upgrade to the new S3 lol ... not being biased at all
    Couse not

Have to agree though. A modified S3's owner is gonna have spent the money on the car because they love it, not just to fix it :P
    Audi S3 // BOSE // Chrome mirrors // Facelift headlights // Brembo brakes with redstuff pads // REVO // 18" A8 Style Alloys + Eagle F1s // PiperX panel filter // Leon Cupra R splitter // Supersprint stainless exhaust // Forge 007 DV // H&R Front and rear ARBs // H&R Springs // Koni FFR Shocks // Privacy glass

Being fitted this week: 4 Bar fuel pressure regulator & REVO Stage 2

FOR SALE: Supersprint sports cat 160 // 18" RSTTs 650 // Private plate: S3 1 WON 400

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by will_b
    A modified S3's owner is gonna have spent the money on the car because they love it, not just to fix it :P
    Nah...not here.
    Fix it because it was crap standard.
    Then sell it because it was still boring to drive!

Please note:
    The views expressed on Audi-Sport.net are the personal views of its contributors (including me), and not that of the Website or the Moderator/Administration team.

Neutral

Status
    If i hated saxo VTS's standard....... i wouldnt spend my time on a saxo VTS forum!!!!!
    Last edited by will_b; 8th March 2007 at 03:26.
    Audi S3 // BOSE // Chrome mirrors // Facelift headlights // Brembo brakes with redstuff pads // REVO // 18" A8 Style Alloys + Eagle F1s // PiperX panel filter // Leon Cupra R splitter // Supersprint stainless exhaust // Forge 007 DV // H&R Front and rear ARBs // H&R Springs // Koni FFR Shocks // Privacy glass

Being fitted this week: 4 Bar fuel pressure regulator & REVO Stage 2

FOR SALE: Supersprint sports cat 160 // 18" RSTTs 650 // Private plate: S3 1 WON 400

Status
    If i hated saxo VTS's standard....... i wouldnt spend my time on a saxo VTS forum!!!!!
    By your own admission, you've had a few beers, so I'll let that sort of crap lay...but I suggest you don't start down that path.

Or maybe you can tell me what Moderating has to do with the car you drive?

Or maybe I missed the bit about having to say positive things about the car you happen to own?
    Ahh...yes, that's it...you aren't allowed to be critical.

Failing that, when you've spent as much time trying things out on the S3 and trying to assist others, and as much time invested in making this forum grow (that's 5 years plus) I'll pay attention to your cheap jibes.
    Until then...with respect...bugger off.

Please note:
    The views expressed on Audi-Sport.net are the personal views of its contributors (including me), and not that of the Website or the Moderator/Administration team.

1st Gear

Status
    Ouch!
    Cheers

Adi

Audi A3 130Bhp 1.9 TDI Quattro | 52 plate | Denim Blue | Bodykit

4th Gear

Status
    you shouldn't bite

Reverse Gear

Status

GDi project 400 bhp is for sale

I own Grey Devil Industries project 400 and it is currently for sale
    So far i need to take some quality photos to advertise it..
    10s of thousands spent on it over the years..
    origionally 210 pre face lift model on a X 2000 plate.(i have owned from new)
    So i know the complete history and have had to shelled out on it!!
    Serious enquiries only

This shows a little
    http://www.greydevilindustries.com
    http://www.greydevilindustries.com/gallery

or contact andy on
    purebish121@aol.com
    This is an ideal road straight onto track car.with an mot