AH FabricationsSky Insurance
    Reverse Gear

Status

Early S3 offside front light cluster

Afternoon all.

After rather foolishly parking my car in the side of a van a couple of weeks ago, I've just got the S back from the body shop. I've had a new bonnet, front wing, bumber and light assembly on the passenger side. All new and shiney. Unfortunately the 7 year old light assembly on the driver's side looks a right mess sat to the new one.

So on to my question... does anyone know how much a single driver's side headlight assembly would cost and where am I best getting one from? It's a 99 V pre-facelift model.

Much appreciated, Ad.
    Mr. Flibble is very cross

2. # ADS
    ADS

Glu Kru

Status
    Probably not much help but you could buy a set then sell the spare one and get most of your money back or for the just in case, keep it in case it happens again lol not that anyone would plan on doing that again lol.

Plenty of bargains to be had on the good old ebay. Try German-ebay.

Hope you get it sorted.
    Brrrrrm Stcch...... The sound of that Turbo... Schwing!!! A3 1.8 Turbo 1999 Lowered 40mm, Rs418's, Sony Explod Cd, Vibe Component, RAM Cold Air Indutcion, Cat Back Remus Exhaust,Green Stuff Pads, A colour to die for.....

6th Gear

Status
    hmmmmmm i've a set of these for an A3 but they're far from new, you could use the glass tho, not ideal i suppose but if you get stuck give me a shout ill post em off to u
    *Gone* 1997 A3 1.6 facelift headlights, 16"1.8t Alloys, full rear tints. 110k

You built a time machine.........out of a delorean!?!?!