Sprayers in the south east??

A3_Turbo

Swaying towards IHI....
Reaction score
Hello there,

There was an incident a while ago with my rear bumper I managed to push it out but ever since the paint has all bubbled not really noticeable but still want it done.

I have the option of either my original bumper being sprayed or I have a denim blue one in the garage that I could get done. Which one do you think I should get sprayed?

Any-body recommend any-one in the south east? What am I looking at paying?

Cheers

I've used St George's Coachworks in Camberley - speak to the guy (yes a bloke) called Tracey. He did an absolutely superb job on my Speedster when I had an incident with some brake fluid and the paintwork. Sorry - no idea of cost.

St George's Coachworks, Unit 20, Doman Rd, Camberley, Surrey GU15 3DF
Tel: 01276 686826

i used a company called spray works in reading, very good, did a new front bumper for my old a3 for £100 cash!! Came out mint

I can give you the number of a guy who I use for stuff all the time, he is in streatham... excellent guy, quality work! Im having my scratches removed and a small dink in the roof done next week, and the front bumper sprayed as it has some hairline cracks!

PM me if you want the name and number.

edward_harris said:
i used a company called spray works in reading, very good, did a new front bumper for my old a3 for £100 cash!! Came out mint

Thats a brilliant price! Did you supply paint or was is a standard colour? Metallic or not?