finally got sum pics up of my new car...

jarvis**turbo**

Reaction score
i got it about 3 weeks ago and i love it.i got it for a very good price aswell which made it hard for me to say no.im debaiting the revo or amd chip upgrade altho its plenty fast enough for me at the mo.cudnt be happier with it tho:icon_thumright:

Beautiful motor. What year / mileage? Can you tell us what you paid?

Don't chip it yet, enjoy it for a few months then do it. You'll have that new car feeling all over again.

Hmm, looks very similar to another car i've seen . . . . . . . .oh yeah, MINE ! :)

Good choice mate !

Looks more or less the same as mine.. only had mine a week and love it.. Had the revo trial put on this morning and it puts the biggest cheesiest smile on my face.. having it done next week..

Very Nice.Every time i see an S3 it makes me want to sell the A4 and buy one.

i paid 8900 for it.its 210bhp model.but as you can see its facelifted version.it had 74000miles on.full audi service history.had to wait awhile to find a good example and this was perfect.it has bose, cruise control, center armrest, electric sunroof, black leather, heated seats.i wud modd it but its just so nice to drive i dont want to ruin it.thanks for commments.

Schweet looking car dude, all these S3's making me think I should consider chopping in the 1.8T and going for S3 power :respekt:

1.8TCraig said:
Schweet looking car dude, all these S3's making me think I should consider chopping in the 1.8T and going for S3 power :respekt:

Don't think. FEEL. It is like a finger pointing away to the moon. Do not concentrate on the finger or you will miss all that heavenly glory. *

* Source: BRuce Lee in Enter The Dragon - 1973

Nice car mate, and a good price I might add. I feel new vehicle coming on. :)

Nice car mate - i want one next but i do enjoy the TDI fuel costs lol (tightwad)!!

might be woth masking both numberplates on the pics ;)

very nice looking car. i will be selling my golf soon to get an s3 and seeing pics like that makes me want one now!!!!

enjoy your new ride :cool:

Lovely car mate, looks almost identical to mine, apart from the wheels and tints. excellent. :blackrs4: