Forge TIP Installation

Daniel Vzla

Reaction score
Does any one have the installation guide for this???? i really don't want to be under the car before reading something to give me some guidance any help will be really appreciatted.

i would recommend removing the top plastic cover off the engine itself, then replacing the TIP pipe inlets/outlets one for one (so you dont get confused which pipe goes where).

being an engineer you come to learn that ;)

i personally think it will be easier from above than below.

Wow great DIY thanks for the link, we should add a sticky with this kind of DIY's toa void questipons and all that

Hi Forge, I sent you a PM but you haven't replied, but I'll ask you on here anyway... do you do a TIP for Early Audi S3's with no ESP?, I had a look at mine under the bonnet, and it doesn't look like the one you have pictured on your site, or maybe I can modify it to fit somehow?

JoJo
I am sorry I missed this , had a mad deleteing session in my PMs and must have binned it .

We dont actually have a tip listed for the eraly non ESP cars , however some customers have taken the hose and modified it to fit .
You would have to have a go and see how you get on
Cheers

Forge said:
JoJo
I am sorry I missed this , had a mad deleteing session in my PMs and must have binned it .

We dont actually have a tip listed for the eraly non ESP cars , however some customers have taken the hose and modified it to fit .
You would have to have a go and see how you get on
Cheers

No worries, thanks for the reply. :icon_thumright: